ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Need a master’s to get ahead? Check out Concordia's online MA in International Studies!
There’s never been a better time to address vital issues facing the global community. Concordia University Irvine's accelerated Master of Arts in International Studies program will allow you to gain an understanding of the integration between business and culture while developing ethical leadership skills to serve with integrity and sensitivity. After the core courses that equip you with a comprehensive grasp of the various aspects of international studies, you participate in international field work in one of four global regions- Africa, China, Southeast Asia, or Central & South America.
Program at a glance:
• Focus regions: Africa, Central & South America, China, or Southeast Asia
• Abroad experience: 3 weeks in chosen region learning about global issues and work hands-on with a non-profit or business we’ve partnered with.
• Courses are ALL online (with exception of abroad experience)
• Possible to complete in as little as 16-18 months
• Courses cover all international studies aspects- culture, society, religion, economics, politics, and development, on regional and global levels.
• Capstone project required to graduate (in place of thesis)
• Cohort-based program that starts every Fall and Spring
• Post 9/11 GI Bill approved institution (BAH included)
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Confer bachelor’s degree before program start (September for Fall/March for Spring)
• Minimum 2.75 GPA
Visit www.cui.edu/mais for more information. We are accepting both Spring and Fall applications.
Contact: Marsha Castillo, Recruiter & Program Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org