ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach Adults in China - Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Nanjing
Teach Adults in China - Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Nanjing - no kids, competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
Email your CV, scans of degree, TEFL, passport info page, and your skype ID to
WHY TEACH WITH US
Wall Street English (WSE) is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. With our unique method & talented teachers, we provide the most effective English language education available for adults.
English speaker with passport from the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
Age between 23-58 years old.
Bachelor's Degree or above in any major.
CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience, fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations.
Clean criminal background and health check.
Willing to work weekends.
Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized.
Monthly salary 16000 RMB
- Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities.
- Generous monthly and year-end bonuses.
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Average classroom size is 1:4.
- Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management.
- NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter .
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided, but we'll help you get situated.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL, passport info page, and your skype ID to: