ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Primary School ESL Wanted in Xiamen
Primary school English teacher wanted in Jiangmen and Xiamen, the tourism city in the south of China, warm city without winter all the year round.
Up to RMB18,000 monthly salary, starts ASAP, you will teach 36 hours per week, this is made of 20 teaching periods and 16 office hours, and enjoy full paid winter vacation per semester.
In summer vacation, we could arrange work with payment, you could also relax or travel with the extra bonus.
Primary School ESL
● Location: Jiangmen city Guangdong province or Xiamen city in Fujian
● Contract Term: one academic year, starts ASAP.
● Job Position: English Teacher.
● Students Age:� 6-12� years old.
● Courses: English Teacher.
● Work Days: work on Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends, 20 teaching hours and 16 office hours per week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
● Salary: RMB13,000 –RMB18,000 monthly according to the candidates’ qualifications, teaching experience and subjects teaching.
● Bonus Rewards: RMB10,000 upon contract completion.
● Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided.
● Meals: free of charge working meals.
● Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
● Vacation: full paid one month winter vacation, the school can arrange work during summer vacation with payment.
● Insurance: accident insurance and medical insurance provided.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Settle down assistance.
● Bachelor degree or above, TEFL certificate.
● 2 years teaching experiences preferred.
● Native English speaker wanted.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (86)- 158 2749 1525 (wechat)