ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University ESL teaching positions, Zhengzhou
University ESL teaching positions, Zhengzhou - 16 hrs per week (8 x 2 hour classes, no office hours) Salary: 14,000 RMB To start ASAP or September
• Utilizing creative interactive speaking and listening activities that engage students.
• Classroom management.
• Developing lesson plans and adapting to students’ English ability.
• Reliable and punctual with positive attitude towards teaching English.
University is located downtown. Zhengzhou is a large city with a large but close-knit foreign community. It is very central and convenient for traveling around China (Beijing: 3 hours, Xian: 2 hours, Shaolin Temple and Luoyang’s Longmen Grottoes: 30 mins by high-speed train). The cost of living is low in comparison with Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou. Rent is about 2200 RMB for a 2 bedroom apartment. Eating out and getting around are very reasonably priced.
Currently looking for 3 (female preferably) teachers. Airport pick-up and orientation upon arrival. Assistance in finding accommodation etc. During the contract term, you will be assisted with paying bills, shopping, going to the doctor, translation, etc. as required. Teaching support and lesson plan assistance available.
Work permit and health insurance are provided in accordance with all provincial regulations. (Candidates must be from a country where English is officially recognized first language).
Winter holiday paid.
To apply for this job, please submit the following details:
- An updated resume with list of references
- a copy of the photo page of your passport
- a scan of your university degree and teaching qualification (if any)
- you will also be asked or a short 2 or 3 minute self introductory video and / or Skype interview
For a Chinese work permit, the following items are required:
- a copy of degree certificate (this needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy)
- a criminal background check (also needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- This is a nationwide requirement so if you intend to work in China, it is best to prepare these documents in advance.
Due to new government regulations, we are only able to provide work permits to candidates from the following countries:
- America and Canada
- The UK and Ireland
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Africa
Candidates cannot be 59 years or older at time of work permit application.
2 years teaching experience preferable but not required. Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA or TESOL is preferable.
Female applicants preferred for February / March 2019 start.
Other Early Learning, Public School and University positions available.