ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Costa Rica with Greenheart Travel
Costa Rica - Teaching Positions with Greenheart Travel - Government Sponsored Program!
We are looking for experienced and dedicated volunteer English teachers to assist with the Costa Rican Governmentâ€™s â€œEnglish Training for Employabilityâ€ initiative. We are excited to be working with this program, which will provide intensive English education and life skills training to local Costa Rican communities. The goal of the program is to empower and improve the employability of at risk young adults to gain employment at local businesses where a basic to intermediate level of English is required.
Program at a Glance:
- 4-month volunteer English teaching placement
- All housing and meals included with a local Costa Rican host family
- Placements throughout Costa Rica
- Extensive 4-day group orientation upon arrival in San Jose
Program Costs: $650 upfront / $150 total
- $150 for international insurance (required for the program)
- $500 commitment deposit that is returned in full after successful completion of the program.
Why Greenheart Travel?:
- 4 Month Commitment
- Make a true difference in your Costa Rican host community
- No surprise costs - we are up front about our program fee, and package in as much as we're able to to avoid random or surprise expenses that can add up, including excellent international travel insurance!
- Your experienced program manager will support you every step of the way
- Pre-departure and in-country support
- Group orientation & training upon arrival
- We will provide you with interactive guide to your cross-cultural experience to help you process your experience and personal growth
- Free to extend
- Guaranteed teaching placement upon acceptance to the program
- We are a non-profit, mission based organization passionate about having the most impactful travel experience possible
Upcoming Start Dates:
- May 19, 2019
- June 16, 2019
- July 7, 2019
- September 29, 2019
- October 20, 2019
Apply NOW as spots are extremely limited.
REQUEST AN APPLICATION:
To get started on your application, fill out this online form here