ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
10-15K, full-time ESL teachers needed in Guangdong, China
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic native English teachers to teach 3-12-year-old students.
* Location: Guangzhou or nearby cities
* Start Date: ASAP
* Working hours: 5 days/week, 40 hours (25 teaching hours + 15 admin hours)
* Standardized curriculum, textbooks and materials
* Chinese teaching assistants to help in the class
* Native level English speakers
* Bachelor degree or above (preferred)
* Previous teaching experience but not essential
* Patient, friendly and passionate about children education
* One-year contract
* Basic salary: 10000-15000 RMB/month
* Housing allowance: 2000 RMB/month
* Airfare bonus: 3000 RMB after contract completion
* Free airport pick-up and free hotel during training
* Full-paid Chinese public holidays
* Accident insurance
How to apply
Please apply with your CV or a self-introduction video.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Skype: live:7a49fc6ae1dc4047