ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Positions - United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain
SABIS® schools are recruiting for positions available in and around Dubai.
All SABIS® schools are part of a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries and educates over 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, and with over 8,000 employees, the SABIS® Network provides students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world. SABIS® schools offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for graduates of all disciplines in teaching and many other positions related to the field of education and education management.
Possible Teaching Vacancies for the academic year 2019-2020, starting August 2019:
- Infants/Early childhood, Primary and Secondary
- Primary school English & Social Studies, Math, Science
- Secondary School English & Social Studies, Math, Computer Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, History.
- Art, Music & Physical Education
A teaching qualification/certificate is required
Teaching experience is desired but not essential as training is provided..
Employment package includes the following:
• Tax-free salary
• End of service gratuity
• Special end of service bonus
• Fully furnished rent free apartment
• Transport to and from school
• Water, electricity and other utilities are free
• Free return ticket
• Savings scheme
• Excellent career prospects
• Full training provided
• Transferability to all of our schools globally
• Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
• Multicultural eager students
• English is the only means of instruction
• Cutting edge educational technology
• Long established company (1886)