ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teachers, China (Beijing/Wuhan/Nanjing/Tianjin/Suzhou)
HR China is looking for English language teachers to undertake a period of work in China. This is an opportunity to learn Chinese while teaching English in a major city in China - Beijing, Wuhan, Nanjing, Tianjin or Suzhou. Preferred candidates will have a TEFL qualification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) and/or a relevant degree and teaching qualification. The positions may be of interest both to recently qualified individuals and to experienced teachers looking for a mid-career break.
The age groups to be taught are at kindergarten level (aged 3-8).
- Teaching Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week
- Office Hours: 15 - 20 hours per week
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- Duration of each class: 1- 1½ hours
- Student age： 3-8 years old
- Class size: 12 children
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- More than two years’ teaching experience; or TEFL certification.
- Energetic and healthy individuals who can get along with children.
- Base Salary: RMB 20k per month, before tax, (approx. GBP£2,200 – this may vary by city).
- Contract Length: one year.
- Airfare Allowance: RMB 10k each year (approx. GBP£1,100 )
- Housing Allowance: RMB 2000 per month (approx. GBP£220 – this may vary by working location).
- Paid holidays: Max. 2 weeks, depending on the situation.
Employer: The employer is a Chinese company with a network of 77 schools, 855 learning centers and 19 bookstores. It has over 22,000 teachers in 65 cities across China. To date it has had over 33.5 million student enrolments, including 4.9 million enrollments in 2017. Approximately 50% of all Chinese students studying abroad have either studied with the company or have taken one of the company’s examinations.
To apply for one of these positions, please register and apply on-line using the followins link:
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org including an e-mail/resume in PDF format.