ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
South of China,close to Hongkong in Guangdong Province, University offer 9000RMB a month w
South of China,close to Hongkong in Guangdong Province, University offer 9000RMB a month with free housing and low hours. An excellent introduction in to a modern Chinese city in the south! Shoot us an email today!
Need ESL teacher ,IT teacher(non native welcome),Flute teacher(non native welcome)
* Monthly Salary: 8000RMB for BA
8500RMB for MA
9000RMB for PHD
* Free apartment is also provided
* Z-visa sponsorship
* Airfare reimbursement up to 10000 RMB
* Insurance provided
* Paid holidays
- Help is providing for locating a apartment if you do not wish to use the school’s
- Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
- Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 12 to 16.
- Students’Age: 17 and above
- Class Size: 15 to 25 students
- Location(s) : Meizhou City, Guangdong Province
- Vacancy: 4 teachers
-Each class is 45 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school Sept，2019
★ Native English Speakers
★ Age between 25-50 (exceptions can be made)
★ Some teaching experience is needed
★ Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
★ Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
- Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
- Evaluate the application.
- Phone/skype interview.
- Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
- Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
- Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org