ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Professional, reliable school on the edge of Moscow - one of the world's greatest cities
Is this a school you see yourself teaching in?
International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2019-20 academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team.
Our schools are all located about 15-25 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and all are within 45 minutes to the very centre of Moscow - one of the coolest cities in the world! This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity to forests and lakes.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
A successful applicant will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native English teacher
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 25th 2019
• a stable salary ranging from 55,000 – 86,000 rubles/month after tax, inclusive of bonuses and currency fluctuation protection for teachers, dependent on experience and qualifications
• a further 10% raise after 3 months
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL – within walking distance of the school! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
A second contract option is also available, with 26 academic hours. The salary and benefits are reduced accordingly, but accommodation and many other bonuses are still provided.
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.