ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach Adults in Guangzhou. Earn 16,000RMB - 20,000RMB per Month
Teach English to adult students in locations throughout Guangzhou, China.
Reach To Teach is looking for experienced ESL teachers to teach at one of our most popular adult schools in China. School facilities are bright, new and modern, with up to date textbooks and learning materials. You'll have the opportunity to teach Business English and conversational English skills at this school.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the US
- 2 years of post graduate work experience
- National Criminal Record Check
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
You must have either:
A 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL or a higher level certificate
2 years of formal teaching experience that can be backed up by formal letters of reference
- MONTHLY SALARY: 16,000RMB to 20,000RMB per month depending on experience, qualifications, and location
- AIRFARE: Included
- CONTRACT COMPLETION BONUS: 7000RMB
- BONUSES: An additional $3000RMB per quarter for attending professional development seminars
- HOUSING: Housing assistance plus temporary lodging (free) for your first week
- PAID VACATION: 11 Chinese holidays paid, 10 days flexible annual leave paid
- Z visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- 35 teaching hours per week
- Health insurance provided
- Free Chinese lessons
- Paid training
For teachers that are already in China: The school will reimburse for return flights for any local hires who need to return to their native-English country for visa purposes.
1)The maximum reimbursement amount for air fare is now 8,000 RMB.
2) New local hire Foreign Teachers can claim their reimbursements after six months, but before the completion of a 1 year contract.