ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
- Salary$1,500to $2,500 Monthly( differ from degree / experience)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Working with students of all ages in an ESL classroom is the perfect way to use all your skills and experience in a unique environment that will allow you to develop and learn.
WELCOME TO BEIJING, CHINA!
You don't need any teaching experience to become an English Teacher in China. We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, open-minded and able to embrace a new culture with a love for children and their learning!
Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing Asian adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English and to discover their own cultural odyssey, through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas. Competitive pay, private furnished accommodation, healthcare, bonuses, flights, plus other benefits.
Beijing Auchan education makes it easy and simple for international professionals to find a secure and best possible match job with a reputable company in China.
- Teach kids from 3-6years old at one of our 200+ schools in Beijing
- Competitive salary
- Gain exposure to career paths within the company that could lead to opportunities in teacher management, training, academic course development and more
- Teach abroad for as long as you'd like – teaching contracts start at one year with the option to renew
- Salary advance available (upon arrival in China)
- 5 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Health insurance
- Sponsored accreditation: TEFL/TESOL
- Job rotation program
Full support from application to arrival:
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Sponsored legal Z work visa for Bachelor degree holder
- Comprehensive on-boarding to assist your acclimation
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free accommodation during your first two weeks in China
- Orientation and Training upon arrival
- Settle-in Support (apartment rental, bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Why Work Here?
Beijing Auchan education is a reliable local firm that matches talented international professionals with reputable Chinese companies who want to recruit from overseas. . We support Chinese companies in their quest to be competitive in a globalized world, and transform the lives of international professionals who wish to earn a comfortable living, travel and immerse themselves in a new culture, and gain transferable skills through global experience.