ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
★★★Full-time English Teacher Needed Around Guangzhou★★★
AoKai ESL Center has been working with a large number of ESL teachers from all over the world. We provide many satisfying ESL teaching positions with competitive salary and housing allowance in Guangzhou and nearby cities. Welcome to our team and start your new life in China.
- Designing and following a teaching plan.
- Teaching English and organizing teaching activities.
- Work place: kindergarten or training center.
- Student age: 3 to 12 years old.
- Work time(per week): 40 hours; less than 25 hours for classroom time; 2 days off.
- Work location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Beijing or other possible cities
-Fluent in English
-Able to teach the children English in a lively, interactive way.
-Patient, active, easygoing and responsible.
-TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred.
-One-year Employment Contract.
-Salary and benefits:
- 8000 to 15000 RMB per month after tax.
- 1500 RMB housing allowance.
- Free airport pick up and free hotel offered during basic training period.
- 3000 RMB flight allowance after one-year contract completion.
- Visa help.
- Paid Chinese public holidays.
If you’re interested in our position, please send your resume, a picture of passport photo page and an self- intro video to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: Mia Wu with Aokai