ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL English teaching position in various cities in China Well-paid, Full Benefits Package
We are offering ESL English teacher positions and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teacher positions in preschool, primary school, middle school, senior high school, university/college and English language institutes.
Location: various large cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, ShenZhen, ChengDu, etc.
General Job Description:
- Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will not exceed 40 per week.
- Curriculum/Textbook will be provided. Mostly there will be a bilingual teacher for assistant
- Students age: 3-18
-Class length : 40-60mins
Salary and Benefits :
- Monthly salary: $ 2300-3700 pre-tax, negotiable. Depends on schools, region, teaching ability and experience.
- Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Accommodation provided: Western style, furnished, or house allowance around $450 per month.
- Flight reimbursement up to $1200 annually.
- Health insurance.
- Fully paid 2-3 weeks Winter Holiday + 5-6 weeks Summer Holidays
- Chinese language class and cultural activities
- And more
We would love our candidates to :
- Have a bachelors degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred ) in native English speaking countries.
- Have a TEFL/Celta/Dleta or teaching certification.
- Be enthusiastic, patient and responsible about teaching, enjoy delivering knowledge to students.
- Be willing to adventure and work in China for a least one year
- Teaching experience is preferred
Please send your CV or Resume to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you might want to ask.We will get back to you asap.