ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English as a second language in China
This is an updated Job ad, over the past month the number of schools we cooperate with has increased drastically. Therefore, increasing our demand for teachers. Both native and none native speakers of English are required, granted they poses the right qualifications. We have a wide range of positions available all around China in International Schools, private Chinese schools and English training centers. Positions are for class groups and also private teaching.
Details of Position
We are looking for English Teachers who are passionate about teaching. The student's ages range from kindergarten to teenagers. Multiple schools spread all around China, placement is done according to the applicants desired location.
Most schools we require you to:
- Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology -
Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the center
Salary and Benefits
- 15000-31000 Yuan per month during the first year ( According to qualifications)
- Paid holidays - 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays;
- Monthly housing and utilities;
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Orientation and onboarding; - Additional Aetna medical and Health insurance;
- Additional Annual end of contract bonus and resign bonus;
- Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license;
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
Obs: the flight ticket to China is also included if the applicant does not live in China.
Specific Requirements:Both Native and Non-Native SpeakersT Not Required / No PreferenceRequired / No Preference
Send your CV along with a short self-introduction video to email@example.com
wechat : mallhaha10 skype: jianchenggao