ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Hiring Nationwide for May and August Start!
Chung Dahm Learning, Korea's foremost leader of English education, is currently looking to fill immediate teaching positions beginning this May and August. May applicants must act fast!
With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than "just a teaching job". Our high salaries reflect the premium value we place on our instructors.
To learn more about our Chung Dahm Smart Learning please watch our video below:
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning's HR Department and receive the following benefits:
• Paid Annual Leave
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• Training and ongoing support
• Curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
• Small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• All contracts are for a minimum one-year term
• E2 sponsorship
• housing assistance
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.