ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
HESS International Education group is now looking to hire for our China branches
This position is open to experienced and new teachers alike - a one-year (renewable) teaching contract working with students from age 3 – 14.
• Monthly teacher salary (net, post tax): 13,000 -16,000 RMB / month
• Curriculum taught: HESS-designed curriculum
• Working days: 5 working days; 2 days off
• Housing: stipend provided (excluding utilities)
• Flight reimbursement: Provided
• Z-Visa: Provided
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 180+ HESS schools across Asia - including Taiwan, China, South Korea and Singapore. Our staff has more than 30 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees.
FIND OUT MORE:
The learn more about this position, please send a copy of your resume, bachelor’s degree, and a profile photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. If HESS is interested in your qualifications, you will be contacted directly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) and two years of full-time work experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree coupled with a TEFL Certificate.
3. One-year commitment
4. Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.