ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Needed in China ($1500-$3000 monthly)
*Location: Beijing, other province as well.
* Teach 3-6 years old students in kindergarten or training school
* Working hours: 5 days/week, max 40 hours (25 teaching hours + 15 admin hours)
* Standardized curriculum, textbooks, and materials with interactive whiteboards are provided
* Chinese teaching assistants to help in the class
WHAT do we offer?
salary: 10,000 RMB-20,000RMB per month（vary from nationality, degree, experience）
- Free accommodation(shared apartment)
- Airfare reimbursement after thecompletion of contract : 3000-5000RMB;
- Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 1500 RMB
Full support from application to arrival:
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Sponsored legal Z work visa for Bachelor degree holder
- Comprehensive on-boarding to assist your acclimation
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free accommodation
- Orientation and Training upon arrival
- Settle-in Support (apartment rental, bank account, cell phone, etc.)
- Salary advance available (upon arrival in China)
- paid annual leave days plus national holidays
- Health insurance
- Sponsored accreditation: TEFL/TESOL
- Job rotation program
Native and non-native are both welcomed
Bachelor's degree or above is preferred;
We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, open-minded and able to embrace a new culture with a love for children and their learning!
Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing Asian adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will inspire young people to learn English through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please kindly send your documents including:
3, Teaching certificate(if you have)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your material to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
Beijing Auchan education is a reliable local firm that matches talented international professionals with reputable Chinese companies who want to recruit from overseas. . We support Chinese companies in their quest to be competitive in a globalized world, and transform the lives of international professionals who wish to earn a comfortable living, travel and immerse themselves in a new culture, and gain transferable skills through global experience.