ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Gyeonggi-do/Faculty Position for 2019 Fall Semester, The Catholic University of Korea
Full-time Faculty Position: English Language & Literature
(Applicable only to in-country residents)
1. Name of University
The Catholic University of Korea ¡V English Language & Literature
Non-Tenure-Track: starting from Aug. 26, 2019(subject to change)
1) Academic Credentials: Master's degree required. TESOL or related field preferred (e.g., Applied linguistics, Communication, Linguistics, etc.)
2) Teaching Experience: Minimum of two years' experience teaching ESL/EFL at the university level
3) Additional Experience: Scholarship&Creative Activities and Service Commitment.
** Each candidate must be a foreign citizen and will be expected to lecture in English. Excellent competence in oral and written English is essential for each position, and native-level competence will be regarded as highly desirable in assessing applications.
1) Teaching : 12 hours of teaching English Culture/English Writing&Speaking per week during the regular semester.
2) Research: Conduct research projects
3) Service: Lead and participate in Department-sponsored activities, student counseling
5. Terms of contract, compensation, and benefits
1) Period of contract: Two years with the possibility of renewal.
2) Salary: Salary is commensurate with the highest degree earned and experience.
3) Health Insurance
6. Application acceptable from Apr. 12 to Apr. 26, 2019
* Applications and all the required documents MUST be received by the deadline via
E-mail. FAX OR MAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
7. Documents to submit:
- An application form with your photograph attached
(Downloadable at https://www.catholic.ac.kr/front/boardview.do?pkid=101842¤tPage=1&searchField=ALL&searchValue=&searchLowItem=ALL&bbsConfigFK=38&cmsDirPkid=2095&cmsLocalPkid=0)
- A list of all your publications
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Photocopy of diploma
- Official academic transcripts(from all the institutions of higher education you have attended)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of the first page of your passport
- A photocopy of alien registration card
- A Copy of Criminal Record
„W Documents Required for Residence Extension (E-2 Visa) in Immigration offices:
(1) Criminal record
- must be issued by National or Federal Government.
- must have 'Apostille' or 'Verification of Korean Consul in your country'
- must have 'Apostille' or 'Verification of Korean Consul in your country¡¦
To apply for this position, you must have a proper criminal record and transcripts which Korea immigration offices can accept according to the newly revised policy which went into effect.
8. Mailing Address and Inquiry
Faculty Service Team
H-109, Michael building
The Catholic University of Korea, 43 Jibong-ro
Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do 14662, South Korea
The Catholic University of Korea is located in Bucheon, Korea and 40 minutes away from downtown Seoul by subway.
Email - email@example.com