ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Speakers Needed in the Mainland of China
The Tianshuo Education Experts. consists of a number of private schools, public schools, kindergarten, training centres in China covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
We are looking for English speakers who would love to teach English in the mainland of China, teaching experience is preferred but not essential, we have the professional training after your arrival.
In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Your profile & your tasks:
✔ You are an English speaker who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
✔ You have a Certificate of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA. (it depends)
✔ You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
✔ You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
✔ You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potentials
✔ You have the interest in learning Mandarin
- Professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- An attractive salary package
- 22 teaching hours per week, 88 teaching hours per month
- An open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- Small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- Continuing professional development opportunities both in China and abroad
- An attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- Flight subsidy, free travel within Jilin Province or Beijing after one-year contract
- All paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- An excellent location of the school, centrally located within Changchun
Airport Pick-up & Free Hotel upon arrival
Free Accident Insurance Provided
1 Week Professional Training
Free Mandarin Lessons
Free Fully-furnished Accommodation or Housing Stipend
Letter of Recommendation
Professional Visa Application Assistance (Z visa)
Contact Person: Qi Cho
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: Joan-Ulla WhatsApp: +86 13353111810