ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
International school in China - ESL & Subject teacher
Weiming Education Group International School
We have 15 schools around China. You can choose Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Qingdao and Guiyang as your work location!
The Weiming Education Group has undergone a development journey of nearly 20 years. It started from one school and developed into a group of over 40 schools. Beginning with an affiliation of a well-known school, Weiming established and developed its own brand, while carrying forward traditions and drawing from the experiences of others. Weiming has developed into exploration and innovation while being proud of its past and even more confident of the future. The future of the Weiming is also the future of not only China's private education, but 21st century education worldwide!
What do you want from a candidate: 3 positive traits. Foreign Subject teachers are core positions in Weiming International Department, therefore have to well understand the Mission & the Aim of Weiming International Schoool. Teachers have the abilities to take all measures to make sure of the success of teaching and learning in Weiming International Studies Department based on students' level and Michigan HS Graduation Requirement.
1. Make teaching plan and schedule of school-year/each semester based on the school year objectives and requirement;
2. Make plan of school-year/each semester curriculum design, including core courses, elective courses and extra-curriculum based on Michigan HS Graduation Requirements;
3. Set up student files management, including all scores (ordinary achievement, midterm achievement and final term achievement) of all subjects, teachers report etc., and analyse the date and give relevant feedbacks to students, parents and management team separately
4. Organize relevant subject tests and examinations, including entrance test, mid-term examination and final term examination;
5. Complete other tasks arranged by the leaders
Requirements to teach in China:
Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
- Be familiar with science course
- Be familiar with teaching aim, content, and requirement of subjects taught
- Integration of science course and subject knowledge
- Have the ability of integrationand application of Chinese and overseas English curriculum resources
- Computer skills to meet the requirement
- Have the abilities of organization, management, communication, and co ordination
- Be familiar with curriculum design of different levels
- Have teaching experience on ESL or relevant subjects
- Master the integrated teaching method of ESL and other subjects
- Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching/Curriculum preferred
- TEFLÅATESOÅATESL certificate
- Relevant qualification required
Your compensation will include:
· Salary Package: ¥15000-¥26000/month (before tax)
Additional Payments (TBD on placement of schools):
· Airfare Bonus
· Demo class bonus
· Over time
· Public Holiday
· Paid winter and summer Holiday
· Sick Leave
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org