ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public High School in Xiamen city, Fujian Province, teaching 16 hours a week, no office hours
Public High School in Xiamen city, Fujian Province, teaching 16 hours a week, no office hours for 13000 RMB a month with an apartment, need a teacher who can teach maths, chemistry, physics
* Monthly Salary:13000 RMB
* A furnished apartment is also provided
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Holiday with pay, winter holidays with 6000RMB
- Contract Period: one year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16 teaching hours
- Students’Age: 15-18
- Class Size: 20 to 30 on an average basis
- Location(s) : Xiamen city, Fujian Province
- Vacancy: 2 teachers
-Each class is 40 minutes long
-Teachers are needed at this school Feb,2019
-Saturday and Sundays are free of work
★ Native English speakers Age between 22-60 (exceptions can be made)
★ Some teaching experience is preferred but not required
★ Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
★ Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
- Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
- Evaluate the application.
- Phone/skype interview.
- Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
- Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
- Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at email@example.com