ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Positions in Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Berlitz Hamamatsu Language Center is recruiting individuals who can deliver high-quality, dynamic, goal focussed lessons to a wide range of students in return for a generous benefits package
Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Hamamatsu is a medium-sized city conveniently located between Tokyo and Osaka. It boasts a good selection of outdoor activities and cultural pursuits.
Berlitz Hamamatsu Language Center is located in the local landmark Act Tower. A modern and clean building with 24 hour security and all the amenities needed to work comfortably. It is in the heart of the city next to the train station.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for delivering dynamic, goal focussed lessons. Teachers will be required to provide knowledgeable and energetic business English classes focussing on skills such as effective presentation techniques or negotiation strategies. In addition teachers are expected to deliver exciting classes for younger learners who are encountering English for the first time.
Teachers are required to work a five day week. Non teaching time may be spent on office activities such as writing reports, designing programs, and taking part in workshops. Teachers are expected to behave and dress in a professional manner, show flexibility, and to prepare for and deliver all classes with a sense of purpose and flair.
Working at Berlitz Hamamatsu Language Center is a rewarding experience for the career minded and those serious about teaching. We believe that for the right individual this is an excellent career opportunity.
Applicants who are currently residing in Japan will be given preference.
Visa support can be arranged for applicants applying from overseas, but the applicant must cover the costs.
Our benefits package includes the following:
• A monthly starting salary of￥250,000 (with the possibility of an increase after the initial training period)
• Performance related bonus if lesson quality and contract conditions are met.
• A competitive vacation package
• All Japanese national holidays off
• Full training and follow-up support
• A friendly and caring working environment
• Commutation fee & all business related travel expenses paid
• Extensive and proven curriculum with all teaching materials provided
All applicants are required to possess the following:
• A completed and accredited Bachelor’s degree
• A solid understanding and native command of the English language
• Teaching experience and a passion to help others communicate
• Drive and commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service
• Computer literacy
• Flexibility in regards to working environment
The following are strongly preferred and applicants with them will be given preference:
• Knowledge of and experience working in the business world
• TEFL certification
• Experience of teaching ESP and test courses such as TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS
• A sensitivity to Japanese culture especially regarding business matters
Please submit your application to Mr. David Heath at firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
All applications must include:
• A cover letter telling us about yourself, your teaching philosophy, and why you believe that you are a strong candidate for this position
• An up-to-date resume
• A copy of your university degree and full transcript
• A copy of any TEFL certificates that you hold
• The name, position held and contact details of a referee
Only applicants who provide all of the above will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of applying.