ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Aishitian Education is now hiring a Full Time ESL instructor for one of our satellite programs in Qingdao, China!
Aishitian Education is devoted to providing a quality curriculum for Chinese students using English as the language of instruction. Founded in 2007, Aishitian Education is now one of the most successful internationally-oriented learning centers in Qingdao, China.
In our main Qingdao location, we deliver the Global Assessment Certificate (or GAC, a curriculum managed by AES, a subsidiary of ACT Inc.) to high school seniors preparing to study abroad in American or Canadian universities. For the GAC program, we emphasize study skills, critical thinking, experiential learning, and college-style assessments. Learn more about our GAC curriculum at http://www.globalassessment.com/en/gac/what.html. We also provide a variety of language programs to local high schools and middle schools.
We are currently seeking a professional, enthusiastic and student-centered ESL instructor for one of our partner schools in a northern suburb of Qingdao. The residential high school students are aged 15-17. The start date for this position is Summer, 2019.
1. Job Title: ESL and Foundation English Instructor. Instructor will deliver Oral English classes to high school students in grades 10 and 11. In addition, the instructor will deliver the GAC Foundation English program to a smaller group of students who are preparing to enter the regular GAC course in our downtown Qingdao location. Foundation English prepares students for the more challenging and academically-oriented GAC program.
2. Job Location: Chengyang; this is a suburb of Qingdao located approximately 45 minutes from downtown and about 15 minutes from TAO (Qingdao International Airport).
3. Compensation Package:
Base Salary of 16,000-17,000 RMB, plus: free Accommodation OR a Housing Stipend; free meals on campus; monthly bonus. Travel and visa reimbursements are also included.
* Native English Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, S. Africa, the UK, or the US
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience teaching Oral English skills to high school students
5. Job Description:
* 20 teaching hours/week, plus 4 office hours per week (completed in the office or the classroom)
* Grading, lesson planning, and other teaching-related paperwork
* Staff meetings and other professional development activities will require commuting to downtown Qingdao from time to time.
* An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to build classroom experience, with the potential to move on to teaching content courses at our regular downtown center
6. Contact Info: email@example.com