ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English teacher(s) wanted at a primary school in Ningbo, China
School name: Zhejiang Yuyao Experimental School
Students’ age group: 6-12 years old
1. Prepare teaching materials and conduct classes according to the teaching content determined by the school.
2. Teach no more than 24 sessions per week; each session is 35-45 minutes.
3. Participate in school’s activities, such as English competitions.
4. According to requirements set by the school, propose and review test papers for mid-term and final-term tests, as well as mid-term and final-end assessments.
1. The annual salary is RMB 180,000 (including flight subsidies).
2. A 10-month contract is signed each year (i.e. from September of June of the following year).
3. Once the first year is completed and both parties are satisfied, the contract can be renewed. In such a case, salary or the following year will increase by 10%.
4. If the candidate decided to continue the work, he/she will receive paid leave for summer vacation.
5. The school offers free accommodation (including water and electricity), and three meals are available free of charge in the school cafeteria on weekdays.
1. Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above, with more than two years of continuous work experience in language education.
2. UK, US, Australian or New Zealand citizen, of Western ethnic and cultural background.
3. Be of good health, under 50 years of age, with a clean criminal record.
4. Priority will be given to English language teaching couples who can both teach at the school.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com