ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Conversation Teacher
An Elementary and Middle School in North Italy is looking to hire ESL Conversation teachers to join the school’s international program. We are located in Ivrea, a town near Turin and Milan. The main role will be to lead 7 middle school English Conversation classes, whilst implementing a student centered approach. There is high collaboration with the rest of the international team which includes the ESL coordinator, other lead ESL teachers, and ESL teaching assistants.
- Contract from September 2019 to July 2020
- 25 hrs weekly
- Hrs include class time, admin, CLILs and facilitating student organizations
- 1300 Euro gross monthly
- Housing provided (bills not included)
- Lunches provided
- Possibility of help with acquiring side tutoring work, if needed.
- University Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- Previous classroom teaching experience
- English Native Speaker
- EU Nationality or Valid Visa to live and work in the EU
If interested in applying, please send a CV with a picture included and a cover letter.