ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Public School in Nanjing
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers who are willing to devote themselves to the teaching career in the public schools in Wuxi, Nanjing, and other cities in Jiangsu Province, China. We are going to provide teachers with the chance to polish their teaching skills and upgrade their qualifications while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
We are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China.
We employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year.
We only cooperate with public schools in Jiangsu.
We provide teachers with safety, stability and career development.
We have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers.
We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China.
• Location: Nanjing
• Teach in top-rated Public Schools in local areas
• Students' Age: 7-12 (primary school), 13-15 (junior high school), 16-18 (senior high school)
• ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
• Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no office hours
• Placement for September 2019 (or end of February 2019 if the candidate is able to adapt to the available location and grade)
Negotiable and reasonable salary (12.000 - 16.000) RMB per month after tax depending on experience.
• Up to 5 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
• Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
• Flight subsidy
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Free lunches at the school canteen
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Airport pick-up service
• Assistance in arranging Mandarin lessons
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) preferred
• 23 to 55 years of age
• Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
• One or two years teaching experience or more
• Applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and Math background preferred
Contact Person: Lyra Luo / Sergi
Tel: +86 25 8333 5486/5385
Address: No.15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing 210024, China
Skype: email@example.com / foreignteacherrecruitment2
Facebook: Jesie Nanjing / jesie.china
YouTube: JESIE China
Linkedin: JESIE CHINA and Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange