ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Interested in career growth? Join EF English First and teach anywhere in China
Interested in career growth? Join EF English First and teach anywhere in China. We offer sponsored accreditations, including DipTESOL and DELTM. Gain experience and qualifications while teaching with
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach abroad at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Classes range in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 16 students. The key responsibilities of our ESL jobs include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
PACKAGE UP TO 16,400 RMB PER MONTH
- Salary: 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- Performance Bonus: Up to 1,950 RMB per month after 6 months for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- Flight Allowance: Monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Salary Advance: 10,000 RMB (available)
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health Insurance: Provided, choose from three packages
- Vacation: 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Onboarding: Airport pickup upon arrival, free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- Training: Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Other perks: Free Mandarin Chinese lessons, weekly EF sponsored social events, teacher advantages discount program, job rotation program
- Education: A Bachelor's Degree
- Certification: A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Contract Length: The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Citizenship: To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Other: Must be able to obtain a clear background check
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.