ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teachers Needed in Haidian District, Beijing, China
Enlightener Education is a language school that serves the local community of Shangdi (Haidian district) in the north-west of Beijing. Our students are between the ages of 4-15.
At Enlightener we have small class sizes (normally around 5-6) and work with a variety of internationally recognized materials.
At the moment we’re looking for two full-time English language teachers to begin work in June and July this year.
The employment package is as follows:
* monthly salary RMB20000-21000 for 25 teaching hours and 8 office hours per week. Monday through Friday, the work day starts at 2:30 pm and ends at 8:00 pm. Saturday work days are 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. Sundays are off.
* Monthly salary RMB16000-17000 for 21 teaching hours and 7.5 office hours per week. Monday through Friday, the work day starts at 2:30 pm and ends at 8 pm. Sundays and one workdays are off.
* Monthly salary RMB12000-13000 for 16 teaching hours and 6 office hours per week. Monday through Friday, the work day starts at 3:30 pm and ends at 8 pm. Sundays and one workdays are off.
* 11 days annual paid public holiday. Paid summer holiday and winter holiday (30-35days).
* Free Z Visa.
* After completion of 12 months the teacher will receive RM6000 as an airfare allowance.
* Health Insurance.
* Airport Pickup & Arrival support.
* Accommodation assistance.
Applicants should be from the UK, America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. A bachelor’s degree is preferred as is 3 years teaching experience.
If you are interested in applying please contact the school at email@example.com or visit http://www.enlighteneredu.com Your application should include a cover letter, your CV and a recent photograph.