ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Children's English Teacher in Japan
All interviews are conducted through a video interviewing platform.
Love kids? Want to live abroad? Discover the world of teaching English in Japan!
Amity Corporation is a leader in the field of English conversation education for children in Japan. For over four decades, Amity has provided international teaching opportunities for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working with children.
Amity Teachers have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable teaching skills as well as international business experience. For more details about teaching English to children in Japan with Amity visit our website at www.amityteachers.com.
Holidays and vacation periods
Subsidized, company-provided apartment
Subsidized corporate health insurance
Contract completion bonus
* BA/BS degree; all majors considered
* Speaks English at a native level
* Completion of elementary, secondary and university education in English
* Experience working with children of various ages
Other Helpful Attributes:
* Teaching experience or background in education
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to cultural differences
* Ability to work and make contributions in a team environment
* Commitment to student satisfaction and success
* Sales/customer service experience
* Teach English conversation lessons to students ages 6 months to 18 years old
* Plan creative lessons using Amity teaching methods and materials
* Maintain regular communication with parents regarding weekly lessons
* Interview and counsel prospective students
* Marketing Amity products and services
* Daily communication with students and parents in the branch school lobby
* Prepare progress records during specified periods throughout the school year
How to Apply:
Teacher recruitment is conducted year round for all 85 schools in Japan with training sessions usually being held once a month. To apply, use the following link: https://grnh.se/ee21dab22