ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Live and Work in Exciting and Dynamic Jakarta - Indonesia
Live and work in exciting, dynamic Jakarta, Indonesia!
English First is an international organization that operates mostly on a franchise basis. As one of the largest franchise groups, we are recruiting our own staff to be located across the Jakarta Greater Area, in one of our centers.
We have 10 centers spreading across the region. There are 5 centers in Jakarta, the Metropolis. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah), 3 In Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City) and 2 In Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
- Passport holder of UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Age is preferably between 26-55 year old
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/etc
- Excellent health
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival: University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Full Time Positions Available (12 months contract, open to renewal)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- Highly competitive salary
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Return flight reimbursement
- 22 days of paid leave and 16+ public holidays
- Contract completion bonus
- Accommodation or Accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Incidental medical allowance
On your application, please write where you heard this vacancy from. Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV; Recent Photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Phone: +62 21 3972 9977 ext 123
Or apply online in http://www.efjakarta.com/apply