ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
After-school Advanced English Tutor needed
Located in a safe residential / educational area in Zone 15 of Guatemala City, Honors Academy in Guatemala is in an urgent need of SAT Verbal Section Instructor for the summer program to students of grade 912 beginning June 17, 2019. The maximum teaching hours per week are 20 hours and the class sizes are generally small: from 3-14 students per class depending on the level. Most of the students are from the American schools in Guatemala with fluent to near-native English striving to attend colleges in the States upon HS graduation.
What is offered:
1) Safe free housing including free wi-fi (Eco Hotel in safe residential area within walking distance to shopping mall, restaurants, super market, etc.)
2) Honors Academy's free shuttle service between living and work place
3) 100% Reimbursement of US-GUA roundtrip flight tickets upon completion of the contract
4) Pleasant work environment
What is required:
1) Native English speaker
2) Minimum Bachelor's degree
3) GPA 3.5 and above in college
4) Have taken SAT or ACT with verbal sections 700 and above or equivalent
5) Enjoy teaching
6) Capable of planning lessons based on students' needs
7) Have teaching or tutoring experience
8) Responsible, organized and committed
Please send your CV/Resume with a recent photo and at least one recommendation letter to Arieal Zhu for more details. Skype or Facetime interview will be arranged before confirming the employment.