ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China (USD 3200 - 3800/month + benefits)
We are hiring for a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning (CLIL) curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. The school has an already developed curriculum, pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 100 centres in China, there are over 32 schools based in Beijing and around 150 foreign teachers.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education. The school constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs the school has different career paths to offer.
• Student age: 2 – 15 years old
• 10 – 14 students in one class
• Class length: 35 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques
• 36 hours (you will have 5 standard working days and 2 consecutive days off-without Saturdays and Sundays); office hours, training, meeting, marketing and teaching hours; office hours, training and teaching hours
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language
• Lesson guides and flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided, training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted by a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class
• You will receive 15-20 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing. Your first month’s salary is calculated on training days plus working days in your assigned centres
• On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese)Monthly income: USD 3200 - 3800 (RMB 22,000 - 26,000) before tax
Base Salary: USD 1960- 2500 (RMB 13,500 - 17,500) before tax
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first pay slip USD 1380 (RMB 9500)
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 870(RMB 6,000)
• Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) -calculated by teacher's performance data *
• TEFL reimbursement: One-time payment if you need to obtain it for your visa – paid on first payslip USD 580 (RMB 4000)
• Demo class bonus: USD 12 (RMB 80) for each student signed up
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school
• Basic Chinese health insurance
• Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave
• 5 paid days' sick leave
Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
On boarding: Ground service assistance.TEFL / TESOL other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required
Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics, English degree given top priority)
Speaks English to an Idiomatic levelPlease send your CV and cover letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org