ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL teacher wanted in China by 3-Step Foreign Work Services
Hello, ESL teacher candidates:
The 99% of Chinese agencies just do one thing, that is to recommend the candidate to the schools then help after matches the contract. Their service is usually over right after the teachers arrives in the school. So after the arrival, the Teacher won't get any help from the agents because the service is finished.
Worse still, most of the schools in China are not familiar with the cultural difference and lack of basic understanding of what help the foreign teacher will need in the future life, especially right after their arrival in China, which could easily result in the terrible feelings Towards China or the school when the teacher has no help to use.
We are looking for native English speakers from UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, etc. with a bachelor’s degree or above to teach in China.
With a big number of school partners including English training centers for kids, kindergartens, public schools, adult English training schools, located in central and eastern cities of China
- Instruction for applications related to Chinese work visa;
- After entry into China, all the instruction for the following steps until the final residence permit application is approved;
- All the expenses of medical check and work permit and residence permit application in China are covered;
- Free accommodation with basic facilities ;
- Airport pick-up service;
- Chinese SIM card and bank card services;
- Assistance with settling down in the apartment;
- Flight allowance up to 5000 RMB after finishing the contract;
- Bonus for renewal of the contract;
- Mandarin course: HSK 1 and basic mandarin video course;
- Birthday gift;
- Assistance with travelling plans in China on days off, including booking the train tickets, flight tickets and hotel rooms;
- Helping solving problems caused by cultural difference between the school and the teacher;
We are always here for you!