ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seeking passionate ESL instructors in China
We are seeking qualified and passionate people to live and work in China as ESL Instructors!
• Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
• Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
• Adhere to established teaching curriculum
• Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
• Document and share student grades and evaluations
• Maintain the health and safety of all students$1800 to 3000+ USD per month with housing included
Great support system from both U.S and ChinaRequired -• Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
• Strong classroom management skills
• Ability to build rapport with students
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Bachelor's degree required
• Authorization to work in the United States (All ESL teachers under our company umbrella are U.S employees). However, we also do work with and place ESL instructors from all over the world! All are welcome to drop us a line!
Please note this job is for teaching abroad - relocation is required!Apply Online at https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/caec/job/ibzsx0erj5j-048904
You can send your resume and introduction video (if you have one!) directly to James at - email@example.com.
Since our firm is based out of Los Angeles, CA, all interviews must be from 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.