ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Jobs in Ningbo, China – Earn $49,500 per year (+benefits)!
Embrace a fantastic teaching opportunity nearby the coast of Eastern China. All you need is a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years English teaching experience. Teach at some of the most prestigious state high schools and vocational schools in China and earn a top tier salary.
We are Edvectus, a specialist recruiter based in the UK and US that matches teachers with international jobs. Our services are free.
- Teach Chinese students who are eager to learn English from native speakers
- Gain valuable international experience with in-country support and benefits including: airport pickup, hotel upon arrival, medical insurance, accommodation and more
- Explore the sites of Ningbo and wider China with cheap all-year travel
- Good salaries + low cost of living = your money goes farther
- Take your next step on the international teaching job ladder
- Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL/ESL/TESOL)
- Positions available: High School, Senior High School, Vocational
- Location: Ningbo
- Start Date: Continuous
- Positions are for 1 year minimum. Candidates will be expected to arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 350,000RMB per annum, based on qualifications & experience
- Global Medical Insurance
- Legal working visa
- Housing provided near to school
- Flight provided + Airport Pickup
- Free Chinese language classes
- Holiday bonus
- The cost of living is much cheaper than in western countries, where you can save to pay off student loans or save to travel during or after your contract.
- Passport from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree from one of the countries above
- 2 years of English teaching experience
- Clean criminal record check
- 120 HR TEFL/CELTA certificate
Note: the ability to bring children or pets varies on a case-by-case basis.
Learn More and Apply:
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, we want to talk! Please visit the following link to apply now and we will contact you within 1 working day: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Edvectus1/EdvectusApplicationFormForEnglishTeachingInChina
Edvectus is a company of international ex-teachers, helping others to teach abroad. Please visit the following link for more TEFL information: