ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Wanted
Shane English Schools China is offering adventurous educators the opportunity to work for one of the biggest British-owned language schools in Asia. For over 40 years Shane English Schools has been giving teachers the chance to teach and travel in 14 countries across the globe. An excellent starting block for new teachers looking to start their ESL career, Shane English Schools provides high-quality training for all new teachers, assistance getting set up in their new city, and competitive salary packages that allow teachers to live well, travel far, and lots.
- Up to 27 hours per week (including office hours).
- Class sizes: 8-14 students per class
- In-house curriculum provided with full support and resources
- Modern classrooms and amenities
Salary and benefits- 17,000~20,000 RMB per month salary
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off
- Flight reimbursement up to 5000 RMB
- 22 days paid holiday
- End of contract bonus up to 5000 RMB
- Health insurance provided
- Arrival hotel costs covered
- Visa costs within China covered
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behaviour
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes the pressure off you (the teacher) and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach
- Close welfare support: The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation
- Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with Shane English Schools both nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. As well as opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departmentsRequired
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa
- A bachelors degree or better
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better
- A clear criminal backgroundNote: due to governmental requirements, applicants must have a passport from a native English speaking country (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa). Applicants must have a bachelor's degree (minimum), a 120-hour TEFL, and clean criminal background check.
To apply, please fill out an application form:
To discuss roles directly, contact Betty at email@example.com.
Check out available positions around Asia: