ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Let’s Guarantee The Starting Of Your ESL Teaching Career in China 2020
Glad to have you here.
We are Wiz.Biz Resources in China.
Our Job is to offer more jobs for you with guarantee the starting of your career adventures in China.
We have many contract clients from Universities, Public / Private Schools & Kindergarten, International Schools & Kindergarten, Language Institution/Training Center.
We would like to talk with you about possibly take the 100+ offers per months from our clients,
We are directed to find the teachers for below positions in upcoming 2020.
If you are the ones we are looking for, please feel free to let us know as soon as possible.
【What They Have】
● Maria Montesorri Kindergarten is looking for 2-3 ESL Teachers in Ningbo
● Changning Kindergarten is looking for 4 ESL Teachers in Shanghai.
● Cambridge English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.
● Tom English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Xian.
● Shane English is looking for 4 ESL Teachers in Shanghai & Ningbo.
● Learning English is looking for 4 ESL Teacher in Shanghai & Jiangsu.
● EF is looking for ESL Teachers in Ningbo, Shanghai & Beijing.
● Etonwall English School is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.
● Giraffe English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.
● Alerton Kindergarten is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.
【What They Offer】
● Guarantee: Legal Work Visa, Foreign Expert Certificate, Residence Permit, and Health Insurance.
● Salary: Monthly 18,000 RMB , plus bonus.
● Career Advancement: On-going training and education support as well as promotion opportunities.
● Welfare: Airport Pickup. Daily Support, Festival activities, Annual Party.
● Accommodation: Included/Negotiated.
● Working Hours: 40 hours per week = teaching hours + planning hours.
● Time Off / Holidays: Chinese paid national holidays and Annual Leave. Two consecutive days off every week.
【Who They Want】
● Native English Speakers with Nationality of USA,UK, CANADA, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND.
● Authenticated 4 Years bachelor degree, TEFL/TESOL Certification and Clear Background Check
● Teaching Experience will be preferred.
● Friendly and respectful folks who are ready for fun and adventure. Caring for children is the most important.
If you've interest, can you get back in touch and let us know some general times that you’re available in following week? I’ll arrange an interview for you with the academic managers. Please also confirm your current location, so I can work out the time difference. Thanks!
HR TEAM | WIZ.BIZ RESOURCES