ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Int'l kindergarten homeroom teacher wanted--welcome bonus, dental treatment provided
Teaching fun with kids! English teaching opportunity for you to work in the international kindergarten in Wuhan!
It's famous for its position highlights, such as, international working environment, welcome bonus, paid vacation, paperwork authentication reimbursement, insurance inclusive of dental treatment. It starts as soon as work visa issued, welcome to apply online or offline.
International Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher Job Description:
- Location: Wuhan city, Hubei province, China.
- Contract term: one academic year, starts as soon as work visa issued，renewable contract.
- Students Age: 3 - 6 years old.
- Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
- Work Hours: 37 working hours including no more than 20 teaching hours a week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB18,000-22,000 per month.
- Accommodation: rent allowance of RMB2,000 monthly, more than sufficient for costs.
- Holidays/vacation: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays, full paid two weeks summer vacation and two weeks winter vacation.
- Airfare Allowance: maximum of RMB10,000 air ticket reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
- Airport pickup service and welcome bonus provided, orientation/settling down service
- Authentication Bills: reimbursement or prepaid.
- Insurance: accident and health insurance provided (dental treatment included).
- Work Visa: offer working permit and invitation.
- Team building activities provided.
- International working environment.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Native English speaker preferred.
How to apply
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone: (86) 158 2749 1525 (wechat)
Please contact us as above with your resume, thank you.