ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public School English TEFL Positions Available in China – Up to 25,000RMB salary
Your ticket to an amazing international experience awaits. Make a difference to yourself and others as a Public School English teacher in China.
- Teach students who are eager to learn English from native speakers
- Gain valuable international experience with plenty of support and benefits
- Enhance your CV/Resume with schools over 100 years old!
- Experience the fantastic cultures of China and Southeast Asia with cheap travel all year round
- Top salaries + low cost of living = your money goes farther
- Hundreds of teachers needed-- great for friend groups
- 1 year contract
- Teaching English as a foreign language in Public Primary and High Schools
- 20 to 40 Total Working Hours (teaching/office divide depends on job)
- Location: Beijing, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Foshan
- Age Groups: 6 to 16 years old
Positions are for 1 year minimum. Candidates will be expected to arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 25,000 RMB (£2,745 / €3,235/$3,600) monthly, based on qualifications & experience
- Medical Insurance
- Legal working visa (reimbursed)
- Housing provided near to school / Accommodation Allowance
- Flight provided / Airfare Allowance (8,000 to 10,000 RMB)
- Free Chinese language classes (depending on job offered)
- Holiday Pay
- The cost of living is much cheaper than in western countries, where you can save to pay off student loans or save to travel during or after your contract.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 2 years of teaching experience
- Clean criminal record check
- 120 HR TEFL certificate-- can be obtained online once you get a job offer.
Note: these jobs are not suitable for teachers with dependent children as there is no schooling provided.
Learn More and Apply:
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, we want to talk! Please visit the following link to apply now: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Edvectus1/EdvectusApplicationFormForEnglishTeachingInChina
Edvectus is a company of international ex-teachers, helping others to teach abroad. Please visit the following link for more TEFL information: