ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
USA or Canadian Online English Teacher
Are you American or Canadian, looking for a flexible, remote teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate online English teachers to work part-time from home teaching English online to over 600,000 students – with the ability to work remotely and earn up to $20/hr!
- US or Canadian only
- Position title: [Remote] Part-time Online Tutor for Children
- Rate: $16-20 USD/hr (2 lessons)
- Location: Remote, online (U.S. and Canada)
- Start date: Immediately
- Contract type: Independent Contractor
- Contract term: 6 months
Why Teach with Qkids?
- Work your own schedule - you can work part-time
- Classes booked for you - no self-marketing
- Lessons fully designed and gamified - no lesson planning
- Earn up to $20/hour working from home
- Teaching classrooms with up to 4 students
- Training and support provided to improve your English teaching
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Teaching license or English teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, ESL) required before lessons assigned
- Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, homeschooling preferred
- At least 6 hours available weekly
Regular class time slots: 19 hrs
7 days a week (AM - EST):
5:40 - 8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday (PM - EST):
7:40 - 10:50
Qkids is a leading online education platform that connects North American English teachers with over 600,000 Chinese students from ages 4 to 12 years old. Using a narrative game-based curriculum, teachers guide students through fun and dynamic learning experiences while in the comfort of their own homes. Qkids’ unique patented platform is user-friendly and engaging for teachers and students alike. Founded in 2015, Qkids has become a national leader in cross-cultural online learning and established offices in Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou, and Beijing. The company has completed its Series B financing round led by IDG Capital and is poised to build lasting growth across the world.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, remote, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students, stay at home, Qkids, teach online