ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
High Paying Young Learner & Adult Teaching Jobs in China
Reference no.: GSTT3Y
Position: Full time English language teacher|
Students: Positions available teaching all ages
Locations: Shanghai, Beijing and 28 other major cities across China
Start date: Year round
Our website: www.GoldStarTeachers.com
Get Certified to Teach: TEFL Certificate
Coronavirus note: Schools in China are now holding interviews for May to October start dates. By then, it is very likely the coronavirus will be gone and life in China will be back to normal. If not, you will have the option to push your start date back. For more detailed updates on the coronavirus situation see our article - https://goldstarteachers.com/update-on-wuhan-coronavirus-2019-ncov-for-esl-teachers-in-china/
We are looking for motivated and inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure who are looking to teach English in China.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in China. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
Visit our Job Board and apply for the latest ESL jobs: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/Jobboard
All schools have been screened in depth by us and offer a professional work environment and legal work visas. We have been working with most of the schools for many years now and can put you in touch with current teachers.
Right now we have openings with the leading schools in China, from kindergartens to primary, middle and high schools, universities and private language centers including Wall Street English, English First and many more. We provide detailed job descriptions, city guides and interviews with current teachers for each position.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology with interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
Watch videos of some of our current teachers here: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/videos
Read articles about life in China here: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/articles
We have positions teaching kindergarten kids, young learners aged 7 to 12, teenagers, university students or adult students. Whatever your preference for age group, we have suitable options for you to consider. We also have positions at schools that teach all ages groups, which is a good way to build a greater variety of teaching experiences.
With private school positions, class sizes are kept small to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier. For public school jobs class sizes are typically larger with between 20 to 30 students per class, although you will have a Chinese teaching assistant to help with giving instructions and running activities.
If you are looking to teach abroad in China, teaching in our school is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. We warmly welcome candidates that are dedicated to education and are looking for career development and adventures in China!
Right now interviews are being held for teaching positions in over major 30 cities across China. Teach along the vibrant east coast in Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shenzhen for example or head west to Chongqing or even up north to the Inner Mongolian cities of Baotou or Hohhot. The choice is yours, we will send you detailed job descriptions, city information and compensation packages once we receive your application.
- Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
- Lesson planning
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
- Attend centre social events
- Excellent salary: 11,000 to 25,000 RMB per month (approx. 1,500 to 3,600 USD per month) depending on qualifications, experience and school location
- Housing allowance or free accommodation (Western style, near the school)
- Flight allowance provided
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- 11 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
- Airport pick-up and full induction program
- Health insurance provided
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Staff trips and events
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
- Native English speaker and passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (Due to Visa application requirement)
- Teaching experience preferred
- Plenty of passion and energy
How to Apply
- Covering letter
- Recent, smart photo
- Passport photo page (scan)
- Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
- Preference for teaching locations (if any)
- Quote reference # GSTT3Y in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.