ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Intl Kindergarten and Primary schools [Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing]
Here at Cynergy Future Education, we are on the hunt for charismatic and creative individuals with a strong passion for teaching from Native English speaking countries that have an interest in living and working in China.
Our organization currently has positions available in all facets of the Education Industry (i.e. Public and International Kindergartens, Primary/High Schools, and Training Centers) throughout several cities in China including Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, and Nanjing as well as several more
Position: Kindergarten English Teacher
Location: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Lanzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Chongqing, Tianjin, Jinan
School Type: International Kindergarten
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 1 hour lunch break
- Teaching hours: Around 20 hours a week
- Students age: 3-6 years old
- Prepare and create teaching materials during set prep time as noted by the English Department
- Communicate and cooperate with Chinese English Teachers
- Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student;
- Attend all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled by his/her Lead Montessori Teacher;
- Assist the Lead Montessori Teacher in reviewing and editing all English materials;
- Maintain relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress;
- Represent the school and participate at campus and community events as needed;
1.Native English Speaker
2. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification (or degree is in TESOL or Early Childhood Education)
3. Proven communication skills both orally and in writing
4. Excellent organizational and administrative skills
5. Montessori, PYP, and EYFS Certification Skills (preferred)
1.) Salary Range RMB20,000 to RMB30,000+ per month depending on experience and qualifications.
2.) Apartment or housing allowance
3.) Medical insurance
4.) Paid annual leave
5.) Flight Ticket Reimbursement
6.) Visa Sponsorship
7.) Airport pick up
8.) Hotel accommodations during your first week upon arrival.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to formally submit your application:
1) CV (.pdf version)
2) Self Intro Video (below 25MB, 25 seconds max)
3) Profile information/ Preference sheet (below - please confirm and add where necessary)
Profile Info Sheet
Full name :
Date of Birth:
Visa type (Expiration date?):
Major of Study:
Authenticated Degree, Teaching Certification (i.e. TEFL), Criminal Background Check in possession Y/N?:
Location preferences (in order):
Type of School/Preferred student age group?:
Salary Expectations (please give a range):
Estimated arrival/working date:
Where did you hear about us? Esljobfeed.com
Check us out online!
Scan the QR code below to add us on Wechat (Cynergy_edu)!