ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teachers currently in China
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic teachers who are in china and will be involved in:
• Teach 3-8 years olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with Chinese teachers
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback
• Keep the administrators, parents, and CTs informed of any problems or misbehavior.
Ø Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic teamwork and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums, and professional training activities.
Ø Working Hours
• Monday and Tuesday Off
• Working no more than 40 hours per week
• Teaching no more than 20 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
Ø Compensation Package
Basic Net Salary 21000-25000 RMB/Month
Housing Allowance: 2000 RMB/month
Bonus Demo Commission of 100RMB/Same day payment student.
Flight Allowance: 10,000 RMB reimbursed at the end of the completed contract, the amount is determined by the completion of the work)
Contract singing bonus: Up to 10,000 RMB
Paid Vacation:10 days’ vacation (with line manager’s approval),11 days of Chinese public holidays
Airport pick-up Provided
Accommodation Up to 1 week of the hotel provided by local centers after initial arrival
• Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland, and South Africa)
• Age: 22 to 50
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
— Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
— Have at least two years of teaching experience since the graduation of college
— Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
STEAM International Education is a high-end children’s education brand of new Oriental education & technology group. English, robotics, science, coding, and other international comprehensive literacy courses are available for children from ages 3 to 8. It aims to cultivate children’s scientific spirit, exploration and practice ability, global vision, and social responsibility so that children can fully enjoy the fun of creation and the pleasure of exploration. Our courses utilize a range of presentations, interactive whiteboard, pad, and app technology so that the best experience can be given to both the teacher and the students in the classroom. With our small classes of maximum of 12 students, the teacher really has the opportunity to connect with and get to know their students well.
To Apply the position:
Cellphone No.: +86 15652486600