ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
High Paid ESL Teacher
Your first choice in china!!! PROVIDE YOU LEGAL WORKING VISA !!!
Teach English as a second language, develop your career abroad in education, and be offered a highly competitive benefit package! We don't have so many requirements for foreign teachers. We don't need different kinds of certificates. As long as you have good oral pronunciation, correct attitude and a love of teaching, it's okay. Then there is a satisfied job for you to teach in China. We have ability to get you a working visa and we sign the contract with the foreign teachers and we always do our utmost to assist the foreign teachers before they come & throughout the entire employment contract here in China.
Comprehensive benefit package:
- Competitive local salary (depending on qualifications): 10,000-35,000 RMB
- Accommodation/housing allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health insurance
- Paid Chinese public holidays
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first few days in China
- Flight allowance after one year contract completion: 6000-8000RMB
- Necessary teaching facilities: computer, DVD, Wifi etc.
Send your RESUME and PICTURE to