ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in one of the best expat cities in China, Dalian!
The school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. Half of the foreign teachers have stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
- Students: 3-18 years old.
- 12-14 students per class.
- 20 teaching + 4 office hours per week.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Teaching Assistant assists with classroom behavior, marking homework, and communicating with parents.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB (2,780 USD) per month.
- Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Covid-19 insurance.
- Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
- Airport pickup and arrival hotel costs covered.
- Up to 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
- 5,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
- Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work. You will get assistance with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Teachers Love Dalian
Dalian is a lively, cosmopolitan seaside city in the northeast of China.
Although a modern city at heart, you will also find quite a few historical sites throughout the place. In its history, it has been occupied by the British, the Japanese, and the Russians. You can find the architecture and cultural remnants of all three.