ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teacher in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Eastern International University is seeking teachers to join our team of motivated professionals. We are recruiting for teaching contracts beginning March 2022. We are seeking genuine teachers to work in a busy department which runs both general and academic programmes with the objective of achieving official IELTS band 6 for all undergraduates. Our curriculum advances beginner level students to an official IELTS Band 6 through a full time programme of study.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years post CELTA experience. Candidates must have a degree and be able to provide a police check issued within the last 3 months.
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours of observed lessons)
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to work in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to provide original degrees, original teaching qualification and a clean police check.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary of between 1900 and 2100 US dollars per month (after tax) for teachers
- Quality accommodation provided (not shared)
- 25 days of paid leave per year (this is inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of contract
- Basic health insurance provided
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training.
* TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience by clicking on the link: https://bit.ly/3Hag9fm
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org