ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
20k-40k a month ,Need directors!!!!Paid Winter and Summer holidays!! Working meals provided!University in seaside city-Qingdao city
Need directors!!!!Paid Winter and Summer holidays!! Working meals provided!University in seaside city-Qingdao city, Shandong Province. 20000-40000+ RMB a month and a fully furnished apartment as well as a travel allowance. Email us for more details, looking for Architecture, Computer engineering,Mechanical design and manufacturing, Civil engineering, Accounting，Economics and Trade director who can speak Chinese asap. Non native welcome!Teacher who is outside of China accepted,PU letter provided.
* Monthly Salary: MA with more than 8 working years
PHD with more than 5 working years
* Private Furnished Apartment is provide
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement
*Working meals allowance
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 2000 RMB
- Contract Period: One year
- Working Hours Per Week: 35
- Students Age: 18-25 (on a regular basis)
- Location(s) :Qingdao city, Shandong Province, China
-You will be teaching Art, Architecture, Computer engineering, International economics and trade, Mechanical design and manufacturing, Civil engineering, Accounting subjects,you will be director.
-Teachers are needed at this school ASAP
1. English speakers in good health
2. Age between 35-50(exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelors Degree or higher is required
5. TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
6. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at email@example.com