ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Spain: Public Schools in Madrid and Murcia!
Would you like to teach English while discovering the Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain services and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching four days per week from October 2022 to May/June 2023.
ConversaSpain will give you the opportunity to teach in a public school in the Madrid or Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the incredible opportunity to share your culture while acquiring classroom experience and teaching skills.
What’s Included in the ConversaSpain Auxiliares de Conversación Programs?
• Constant support in English
• Pre-departure assistance concerning the visa application process and the rest of the documents required to participate in the program
• Welcome Documents available on the Exclusive ConversaSpain Online Platform: step-by-step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination (e.g., information about apartments, transportation, bank accounts, SIM cards, Spanish lessons, and more)
• Customized webinars
• 15/16 teaching hours per week during four consecutive teaching days
• Ensured tax-free monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia).
• Health coverage as well as medical assistance guidance if needed
• Support network through different channels (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and the opportunity to be part of the community of participants before your arrival in Spain
4 Program Options:
• ConversaSpain Support
• ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course
• ConversaSpain Support+ Immersion Week
• ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
What Are the Requirements?
• Be a native-level English speaker
• Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject
• Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) -or equivalent-, and hold a passport from the countries accepted by the Regional Education Authorities
• Be aged up to 60 at the beginning of the program
We work on a first-come, first-served basis. So, the sooner you apply to ConversaSpain, the more chances you will have to become a part of this unique experience!