ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN TEACHER - JAPAN ONLY
Are you passionate about teaching? Do you enjoy working with young learners? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Fifth Wings is seeking enthusiastic and experienced individuals for positions of Preschool, Kindergarten & Elementary School teachers. Candidates must be native English speakers or from a country where English is an official language.
Preference will be given to teachers currently in Japan with more than 1 year experience. Japanese language ability is not a requirement.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
- BSc/BA in education or relevant field preferred.
You must love children, enjoy teaching them and playing with them and be very passionate about teaching.
We would like to have teachers who are caring, loving, creative, flexible, open-minded and a team player.
Company will sponsor you and give you a full year visa if your visa is about to expire.
Salary is ¥230,000 - ¥250,000 per month, depending on your experience.
If you are perfectly fine with the above and still interested in being part of our team, then please e-mail us the following:
- Recent CV and recent pic (pic no more than a month old)
- Degree copy
- Copy of Visa & Resident Card.